C-Ventus has been providing long term O&M services to various windfarms throughout Europe and as such has developed tailor made service packages for the windfarm operators. We work to:
- Reduce costs while maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Refine and streamline interfaces
- Utilise synergies and combine the strengths of all stakeholders in continuous and close consultation and partnership working
- Provide local support and a single point of contact, available 24/7 with emergency response teams where needed
- Deliver rigorous SHEQ management to ensure safe and high quality completion to the scope of work while meeting the challenges posed by the offshore environment
- Provide multi-skilled pro-active technicians to maximise work completed each day and to avoid unnecessary and expensive repeat visits offshore
All data collected in the process, including status updates on all components, can be made available real-time in order to determine condition and evaluation of critical items and to enable timely intervention and remediation. Our back office engineering team contains specialists in data analysis to ensure quick fault diagnosis and remedial action as needed.